runny nose

mullaneder

Dislikes
bullies, bad drivers ,recession,
hi i was just wondering does anyone else suffer from a runny nose?i know that it sounds a bit childish but since i was diagnosed i feel that nearly every day since at some stage i get a runny nose.it isnt fussy either.it will appear indoors and outdoors and can appear very suddenly.it can get a bit embarassing at times.the only medication i take is metformin.i dont recall this being a side effect. thanks for reading

dermot

mullaneder

Dislikes
thanks a million catherine after reading the other side effects i suppose a runny nose isnt the worse.

dermot

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
Dermot, just be glad it's only your nose running :lol: at first Metformin had every orifice in my body on overtime :lol: but I think the most bizarre was the nose drip, and as you say it just starts, no warning :oops: I sometimes had to pack tissue into my nostrils just to avoid the toddler effect :evil: Be hopeful, after about 6 months it just stopped.
Val

mullaneder

Dislikes
hi val and thanks.i went through the dodgy tummy too :shock: and that settled down.i have been diagnosed just over six months now so fingers crossed.god where have the last six months gone.it feels like yesterday.

dermot

lilibet

Funnily enough (or not) my nose runs if my bg hits double figures
Along with yawning, I know without even needing to check its hit that

Ah the joys of diabetes