1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Secrets Of Your Supermarket Food

Discussion in 'Gluten-free Forum' started by Robinredbreast, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Robinredbreast

Robinredbreast Type 1 · Oracle

Head's up tonight, Thursday 7th March @8pm on Channel 5. gluten free foods are not what they seem, as Sian Williams looks into the array of 'free from' foods.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rokaab

Rokaab Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I want to watch it (as I have a good shelf full of GF stuff in the cupboard) :)

3. Robinredbreast

You could look through your finger's.............that's what I do with scary stuff :nailbiting:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. dancer

dancer Type 1 · Well-Known Member

@Robinredbreast I only spotted this thread this morning, so missed the programme. Was there anything worthwhile seeing?

5. Robinredbreast

Sorry @dancer :oops:I missed your post It was mainly about a family and their eating habits, the Gluten Free, section or 'Free From' highlighted the price, as it is so much more expensive, people not eating gluten or wheat out of choice because they think it is healthier, but it is not, tends to have more additives, carbs too also a lady who has coeliac and how it affect her if she eats gluten/what by mistake.

#5 Robinredbreast, Mar 16, 2019 at 8:21 AM
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 8:27 AM
  6. dancer

dancer Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Thank you!

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook