Self-care regime

LornaOfficial

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Everyone! My name is Lorna and I am currently studying type 2 diabetes and self-care including what gets in the way to caring for yourself such as social support, money, or time. If you are over the age of 18 and have been suffering with type 2 diabetes for over 1 year I invite you to take part in my research project by answering a few multiple choice questions taking approximately 20 minutes. All of the information will be completely anonymous and kept confidential, just follow the link below!
https://dmupsy.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7NUeYNE7zxFr7uJ

Please share this link with any friends or family so we can get as much data as possible.
Thank you so much I really appreciate your participation,

Last edited by a moderator:
C

catherinecherub

As long as you can assure me are not asking for any personal details then your post can go ahead. Otherwise it will have to be approved.

LornaOfficial

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
As long as you can assure me are not asking for any personal details then your post can go ahead. Otherwise it will have to be approved.
Hi Catherine! It has full ethical approval from De Montfort University, Division of Psychology, Ethics Management Committee and there are no questions that make you identifiable, all data will be collected and pooled so no participants will be identifiable as individuals. Hope this helps! Lorna

C

catherinecherub

That is what I wanted to know.
Good luck with your research and hope that some of our members will answer.

Reactions: 2 people