Shameless

martinbuchan

Episode 8 (Next week E4), Frank's new bird is called Rosie Buchan. Just so happens that the chief writer (Ed McCardie) is my neighbour. Not sure what to expect.......

Rosie's daughter, also called Ellys, is supposed to be the only successful Buchan in the family. 'Write what you know' is obviously not going on here.

Each episode by Ed that I watch increases my respect for him as a writer but decreases my respect for him as a human being. My wife, Mrs B, has told him to stop speaking to my daughter , the real Ellys.

Ed is a top bloke and I have had a wee hold of his BAFTA award. I hope he uses my surname in all his future projects- there just aren't enough Buchans outside of Aberdeenshire.

Marty B

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
But Steve, diabetics aren't allowed cookies!!

martinbuchan

Well. There it was last night. Rosie Buchan (aka Mrs B) was sleeping with Frank . Mr Buchan (ie me) had presenile dementia. At least my duaghter, Ellys, was a lawyer in London. Could have been worse. At least I wasn't portrayed as a nine toed beer bellied hop along with Herman Munster shoes.

My wee Boy is called Ruari (Roo-ray). He is making an appearance in the writers next project i am told.

Marty B