EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
OK, I've been using a dexcom G6 for a couple of years, and have had one (maybe 2?) clinic appointment in that time. New Zealand has a very limited glucometer availability (one brand so they all use the same app) so my DN knows how to download data from my glucometer. Now however, I just use it to calibrate and for hypos, so it won't tell her much. Last time I had an appointment I downloaded a random report from clarity and emailed her that, but would quite like to know what people do in countries where more people are using dexcom.

So what do you check to generate your clarity report? (There are many boxes). Or is there a better way? I am acting on the assumption that my clinic are even more clueless than I am on this one. Is it enough just to give them the average bg, TIR, standard deviation and estimated hba1c?

Reactions: Antje77

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @EllieM

I simply click: 30 days, Overview and Patterns when I generate a report, this then produces a 3 page report, it's enough to give a good picture and information so that if any adjustments need to be made they can from this.

Reactions: EllieM

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
Hi @EllieM

I simply click: 30 days, Overview and Patterns when I generate a report, this then produces a 3 page report, it's enough to give a good picture and information so that if any adjustments need to be made they can from this.

Thank you, that's perfect, exactly what I wanted to know.

Reactions: Juicyj

Ronancastled

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
All I know is that I printed out the 2 week PDF report that came with my Libre Trial.
The Endo only focused on the Time in Range & the average BG, barely leafed through the graphs but knew what he was looking at.

Reactions: EllieM