1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Sharing my experience with Type-2..

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by hm.evots, Oct 14, 2015.

1. hm.evots

hm.evots Type 2 · Newbie

I'm just sharing my experience here..these are no advices. :)

I'm pure vegetarian, Consume neither of Tobbaco products & nor alcohol. Wake-up at 5am & have ~2Hr walking+Exercises+yoga plan. (Most of things were started after Diabetes T2 was detected.. :'( )

I was detected with Hb1Ac-13.2 ~2yr ago, before that it wasn't there! I go for detailed checkup by Thyrocare almost yearly.

My doc started with Glimiprex1/500(before lunch) & Glimiprex1/500 (Before dinner) ..and.. Voglitor0.2 before lunch & dinner..As sugar wasn't getting in control completely, he switched to G2/500+V0.3 before lunch & G1/500 before dinner..it shown fantastic results in 6 months..

As to reduce weight & belly-fat, I'm on diet-cum-exercises(yoga) plan, then my sugar level started dropping to 60 in the evening..so since a week I'm taking Glimiprex1/500 & Voglitor0.2 before lunch since one week..My sugar levels are well stable at prediabetic, as I'm measuring every alternate day.. I have no side effects of these medicines.

#YogaForGoodHealth
    #SayYesToYoga & #MakeYourTimeGreat
    Challenges taken:
    completed: https://www.facebook.com/108SNchallengeVadodara
    working on: https://www.facebook.com/30minJoggingChallenge

#1 hm.evots, Oct 14, 2015 at 6:09 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Arab Horse

Arab Horse Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Great news, nice to hear that your diet, exercise and medication are working so well.

• Like Like x 2
  3. hm.evots

hm.evots Type 2 · Newbie

Thank, You..

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook