Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hi, I read about how great people are and the hard work they put in and the tough times they go through and I feel I little fake posting here but I'm happy today because I took my Bp and it's gone from 250/125 down to 131/83 I've lost 11lb in weight and keeping bg under 10 mostly so I had to tell someone hehe

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Well, to me that's a great success story!!!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Wow I was having a really ****** day until I saw your responses, as I'm writing this I can't get the smile off of my face, Thankyou so much x

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Well done Andy, thats brilliant. Congratulations :clap:

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Keep it up Andy.. Can be tough going, non D's dont always understand the effort and / or changes to lifestyle thats involved... There is terrific, genuine support here.
People who understand the significance of any numbers coming down... Can make me feel like my littery numbers have come up when I get good drop in numbers..

Well done..

Lucyturner

Well done Andy that's amazing I can take great inspiration from that my no isn't so bad but struggle with my bg and trying to loose weight. Good for you.

Lucy