snackajacks!

flojo1234

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
i LOVE snack a jacks, they are great! i love the salt and vinegar flavour, there my favourites. does anyone else like them! i know that i do!
chloe.
P.S. please, please post back. :lol:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Dear Chloe
I love them too, but try not to snack.I'm a Grandma, not a baby thing like you

lionrampant

flojo1234 said:
i LOVE snack a jacks, they are great! i love the salt and vinegar flavour, there my favourites. does anyone else like them! i know that i do!
chloe.
P.S. please, please post back. :lol:

Ever had the salt and vinegar popcorn? My god that was awesome. Got it as a free sample in Superdrug one day, never had it since! :eek:

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
My favourites are the barbeque ones closely followed by the light green coloured ones (not sure which flavour they are, but they're cheese related) yum! Has anyone tried the marmite rice cakes from Kallo? Only 32 calories and 6.1 carbs each! Bonus!

Stuboy

Dislikes
Crowds. Being high. Being Hypo.
i hate snack-a-jacks... they taste like cardboard! lol

a colleague of mine love them tho she practically lives on them!

flojo1234

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
thanks for all your replies!
i think that snack a jacks are very good for snacking on!(obviously) i LOVE them, and thats all there is too it! chloe :D

suzil

Dislikes
rude people, intolerances of different life styles, migraines and getting old!
Have been eating the caramel jumbo snack a jacks to fill me up in between meals. have a sweet tooth and they seem to do it for me. can only eat one a day as they really do bulk me up. dont have any impact on my bs.

typing with false halloween nails is a right bummer!

Suzi

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
I love the caramel ones for something sweet and cheese for something savoury. I've not had them for a while now so no idea if they affected my bg. Good excuse to try them? :mrgreen:

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
gillyh said:
I love the caramel ones for something sweet and cheese for something savoury. I've not had them for a while now so no idea if they affected my bg. Good excuse to try them? :mrgreen:
O what sacrifices we make in the cause of research .... :wink:

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
I know......sacrificing everything to eat snackajacks..... :D Oh woe is me :wink: :mrgreen:

flojo1234

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks for all your replies (again!) my favourites are the salt and vinegar flavours.
from chloe.
P.S. please, please keep posting! :lol:

gillyh

Dislikes
Saw somepne with a purple coloured bag of them.....what flavour are they? :?:

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
I think they're the barbecue ones gilly - they sell them in my local Tesco express by the checkouts (willpower, willpower!)