Sorry for the confusion, my diabetic related condition situation is now solved.

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Hello, previously I have thyroid and the eye that's almost similar with diabetes, well, after 2 years, I'm told that I have kidney infection whereby there's too many WBC in my urine and developed UTI.

UTI wasn't the serious part, the serious part is that it has affected my kidney that the bacteria crawl all the way up and the whole ureters is effected as well. I did warned the doctor this but they ignored me and I was left untreated for 2 years. I may or may not notice that I've been having kidney disease after all that's been causing me to have thyroid and the eye situation, like the root of its problem. I have too much PTH in my body to. High WBC, High PTH, low BP and low sugar. It's definitely kidney error.

I'm feeling tearful. What have the doctors been doing? Anyway, I'm on antibiotic therapy while waiting for my treatment. So many further test to check on me.

I could have died with me suffering from cold (hypothermia) or if I'm so late that the WBC went into the bloodstream if nobody listens.... It's been such a traumatic event like I cannot. I could have died...

But thank you for saving my life. If it gets severe after third round of antibiotic, I may need blood transfusion.

Next I'll update whether or not kidney infection will improve, if not, its definitely kidney disease. See who wins first.

Reactions: Freema

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello, previously I have thyroid and the eye that's almost similar with diabetes, well, after 2 years, I'm told that I have kidney infection whereby there's too many WBC in my urine and developed UTI.

UTI wasn't the serious part, the serious part is that it has affected my kidney that the bacteria crawl all the way up and the whole ureters is effected as well. I did warned the doctor this but they ignored me and I was left untreated for 2 years. I may or may not notice that I've been having kidney disease after all that's been causing me to have thyroid and the eye situation, like the root of its problem. I have too much PTH in my body to. High WBC, High PTH, low BP and low sugar. It's definitely kidney error.

I'm feeling tearful. What have the doctors been doing? Anyway, I'm on antibiotic therapy while waiting for my treatment. So many further test to check on me.

I could have died with me suffering from cold (hypothermia) or if I'm so late that the WBC went into the bloodstream if nobody listens.... It's been such a traumatic event like I cannot. I could have died...

But thank you for saving my life. If it gets severe after third round of antibiotic, I may need blood transfusion.

Next I'll update whether or not kidney infection will improve, if not, its definitely kidney disease. See who wins first.

How scaring and shocking , so sad you have been suffering so long before they found out ... don’t fear the blood transfusion you won’t usually feel that much , I have had blood transfusion too with substitution 2/3 of my blood that is the smallest problem of your situation . Hope you kidneys will recover again , send you a virtual hug

Reactions: Happyhomelands

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
"My kidney has been weak." Is the answer.

yep, thanks for your kind thoughts. the doctor couldn't figure out where did my high PTH came from at first but then when at my first year, I did complained about some of the symptoms and was stated of with, "fatigue and cold and flu." I got fed up with frequent urination and dizzy spells, I was suffering. No one listens. My mum and doctor didn't take me seriously just because there are other underlying condition like seriously don't they know the definition of "chronic."

Especially at home, when I complained with my mother, she thinks cause I'm lazy but all these while, my friends have been so supportive of me, at least they gave me moral support to move on no matter what happens but then the symptoms came back again. After I assume the fever was gone, my limbs were like frozen and i went numb and was sent to the clinic stat. Again, my mother would think its cause of the weather.

All the pain have given me so many flashback. The crazy part is that after first round of antibiotics, I thought I would be okay but the bacteria grows, antibiotic fails and this is why doctor couldn't confirm if I'll be okay after third round. How frightening is if there's too much white blood cells. I'm just scared you guys :/

Sorry just letting it out. I'm really sorry that I have posted false alarms here previously. I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hey teeekilicious18, no need to apologize as you needed to be posting and getting support from the Forum...You don't need to lay a guilt trip on yourself for nothing with everything else that has been going on! So please, stop worrying about us! I am so glad that something is finally being done for you and pray that it will be successful. Give yourself a hug today and look in the mirror and tell your self just how special you are! Blessings/L

Reactions: Happyhomelands