Spi belts

Faith*

Dislikes
Arrogant/unhelpful people. Spiders/bugs basically anything with 6-8 legs. Creeps me out.
Hate mud unless I'm camping oddly
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a spibelt? I'm thinking of getting one but don't know whether to get one or not, if anyone does have one would you recommend one, how much can you fit in them and what do you put in yours?
Thanks,

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I'm afraid I carry a backpack. I'd never get all the clutter I carry into a spibelt. My[ Mr Tumble fans] grandchildren gave me a spotty backpack for Christmas. fI I'm out and about, i'll be carrying my waterproof jacket and sometimes my waterproof trousers and rain hat too and a water bottle and my purse with minimum money and my phone and so it goes on.

Hana
PS if I'm out with the children it's even more stuff, even though Joshua now carries his own spare nappy, baby wipes and nappy sack in his Thomas the tank engine back pack.

stoney

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Faith

Bought my son a spibelt and it's the best thing I have bought for him with regard to him playing football also for games lesson in school. It is so flexible. I must admit he only puts the pump in it He has never had to take his pump off for football or games and would highly recommend it. It is adjustable for all different shapes and sizes.

I would say that you could probably fit the pump and mobile, or pump and keys or even them all it's that flexible but then there is the weight problem if you are exercising, but the pocket of the belt does fit snugly around the pump with no bouncing around.

Hope this helps :thumbup:

Faith*

Dislikes
Arrogant/unhelpful people. Spiders/bugs basically anything with 6-8 legs. Creeps me out.
Thanks guys, that's good. Usually if we're off on walks I take my backback or my handbag if it's a shopping trip. I might give the belt a go for my short distance running/gym so that I don't have to worry about carrying thousands of things with me.

Does the wire from the pump hang out of the zip bit though?

stoney

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Does the wire from the pump hang out of the zip bit though?

Hi Faith

Yes there is a small gap at the side of the zip for the tubing which is then tucked under his top and this has never hindered James when exercising. :thumbup:

Faith*

Dislikes
ok brill, I'll give it a go :D

Thanks,