1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Still being bullied and don’t know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Children & Teens' started by W.bubble13, Dec 14, 2017.

1. W.bubble13

W.bubble13 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I’m still being bullied and I don’t know what to do anymore I’m scared
    That my mental health will go back backwards and stop going forwards

• Hug Hug x 4
  2. archersuz

archersuz Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi @W.bubble13
    Don't let them win! Bullies are cowards. You are so much better than them. Please tell someone what is going on. The school really need to take action.

Suz

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. W.bubble13

The school knows what’s happening and do nothing that helps they said they would move her from my lessons but she’s refuseing my mum is taking it to Ofsted

But I’m scared my mental health will will go backwards and stop going forward

• Hug Hug x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Freema

Freema Type 2 · Expert

it is better to be ill at home than to be bullied, bullying is burning into ones personality... hope you´ll get a solution very soon from now on

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. archersuz

archersuz Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi, Can you be moved to another class? The school have a duty of care. They must sort this out. Make sure everything is put in writing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. diabeticmegxo

diabeticmegxo Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hey, don’t let this get you down your strong! How long has this been happening

7. Mr_Pot

Mr_Pot Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi @W.bubble13, has your mother contacted the school governors, Ofsted could take a long time to respond. There is probably a Parent Governor she could write to. Best of luck and remember bullies are actually pathetic.

8. W.bubble13

My mum has contacted the school she’s going to the governors and it has been happening for over a week

• Like Like x 1
  9. thomasrichmond_16

thomasrichmond_16 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Good. Hope this gets sorted out

10. W.bubble13

I highly doubt it will because the teachers are on the bully’s side and not mine not one teacher has asked me if I’m ok me and my friend have taken not going to school until something gets done and both are mums agree with this. But we have missed the lasted day of school before Xmas and missed seeing other friends because of her and the school doesn’t really care but they shout at me and my friend for going to the office at school waiting for our mums to pick us up because of this cow of a person won’t leave us alone after a number to speaking to her and her mother

11. W.bubble13

Thanks for all you support

12. Robinredbreast

Robinredbreast Type 1 · Oracle

13. leahkian

leahkian · Well-Known Member

W.bubble13 you should not have to put up with this at all maybe your mother could try and see your local MP and tell her what is happening, if you are worried about your mental health then go to your GP's and ask if he can refer you to see someone as seeing them now is better than when you get down. At most schools there will always be bullies but that does not mean it is right that is as much your school than the bullies, if nothing is done then maybe think about going to another school. You will find that who bullies you will have been bullied before. You stay strong and don;t let one person get you down you are worth a hundred of them

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook