bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
hi all,
I have been low carbing for two weeks now, and started off ok with eating cheeses and other fatty foods. However my stomach problems have returned with a vengeance, I can't eat fatty foods as it causes indigestion and a lot of acid. What I would like to know is will I still be able to control my Bg's and will my weight drop without eating a lot of fat.?

Thanks all

Bernie
:(

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
bernie.freeman said:
hi all,
I have been low carbing for two weeks now, and started off ok with eating cheeses and other fatty foods. However my stomach problems have returned with a vengeance, I can't eat fatty foods as it causes indigestion and a lot of acid. What I would like to know is will I still be able to control my Bg's and will my weight drop without eating a lot of fat.?

Thanks all

Bernie

Hi Bernie.
i'm T2 and have been following a low carb, low fat, low salt diet for two months. I have lost a stone in that time and the Bg's are falling fast. If it works for me, I'm sure it will for you.
go for it.
Ken

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
Thanks Ken, I will give it a go

Regards
Bernie