Strange feeling.....

kellibabi

Hi all,

I was diagnosed about 3 years ago - am on tablets & a once weekly injection of Bydureon (this was started about 4 months ago).
For the past couple of days, I've been feeling odd -

Nausea
Headaches
Feeling like my blood is 'zingy/fizzy' (I can't explain it any better, sorry!).

Had the Nurse where I work check my blood (just to be sure I'm not losing the plot) & the reading was 6.8.

Has anyone else ever felt like this & had a 'normal' reading?
If so, did anything help?

Nada

I'm not familiar with the injections you are having but before I was diagnosed i had similar but weidiest of all was feeling like my hands or arms were on fire inside under the skin. I had nerve tests as was told it could be early stages of carpal tunnel syndrome or nerve damage caused by cramped wrists when i sleep or diabetes. The feelings weren't painful but just extremely weird. Have you had your nerve tests recently? I don't know where your zingy feelings are but might be similar. I found wrist supports when I sleep improved my symptoms but I miss those flames under the skin sometimes!! Someone mentioned drinking tonic etc as they believed quinine helped with odd nerve pains or symptoms too so I include that in my drinks too - no evidence it helps but I have been better all round so far. Others may know more on this I'm no expert so take my comments with apinch of ...... And check the side effects lists for all your meds.