Strange Medtronic delivery!

asortafairytale

DWED Support
Staff Member
Hey everyone!

Bit of a weird situation. Received order today from Medtronic - usual supplies of cannula's and syringes. Signed for it and did think there was a fair few boxes but didn't think anything more of it. Anyway, turns out that along with what i ordered they have sent me a whole new pump! Eh?! A blue Paradigm Veo exactly the same as the one I have, complete with the blood tester usb, remote control, carelink usb, all the bits I had with mine. Correct name and delivery address. So odd! I am guessing this is an error and I will call them tomorrow but bit of a big mistake to make considering how expensive pumps are! Maybe I should sell it on Ebay haha . (joking, joking). I've only been pumping a few months so not like it would be a replacement or anything just yet. Surely if this was anything but an error they'd explain why I was being sent a new one in a letter?

Anyone else have any similar stories with medtronic deliveries or the like? Last time they failed to get it here on time and told me my package was stuck in the Netherlands for about a week!