TAM-JUC ~ Twice A Month Juice Cleanse

koukSundo1188

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
From today for 7 days:
Green juice home made with ginger morning, lunch n dinner, added to diet / substitute for regular diet

Mornings: Hot water with flavors:

Flavors can be:
Coconut oilFreshly squeezed Lemon JuiceCinnamon powderNuts n SeedsGreen Juicefreshly cut Ginger chunk

Snacks: Celery stick with sea saltAn AppleA carrotA pearA small smoothie with green protein powderHot water with flat oats

Large green colorful salad at dinner time with tofu junks, or boiled egg, or chicken chunks

koukSundo1188

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Schnäcks2:
Be the rabbit u can be Kale leaf with freshly squeezed lemon juice :)
3 pushups on the knees first3 squats whith both arms thrown forward as ur low3 Absqueezes (breathe relaxed and aware belly button, then when ready & fully exhaled (empty lungs): tuck in thr belly button and hold for 7 to 13 seconds
3 smiles

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

koukSundo1188

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Mornings:
Herbal tea = a 'Flavor' :)
Meditate 20 min in formal position

Evenings:
climb 3,5,7 floors of stairs 30 minutes after dinner,
Before Bed time at 9:30pm let's repeat Tea & Meditation
Metta to (in layers) those around us, our friends, family, neighbors, our enemies n obnoxious ppl

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

D

Deleted member 308541

3 Absqueezes (breathe relaxed and aware belly button, then when ready & fully exhaled (empty lungs): tuck in thr belly button and hold for 7 to 13 seconds
Doing that will guarantee me going in to Atrial Fibrillation, all of the other diet stuff would give me the scours if I were to do that. :meh:

Reactions: donnellysdogs