Thanks

davjuge

Hi , i would like to thank everybody for there replies, i realise that i am orobably trying to find a way of discovering why i have got diabetes rather than taking action to deal with t. although its very difficult. there are days i feel fine then this weird feeling comes, i have difficulty concentrating, my eyes feel strained and i just feel so tired and i also feel very cross/angry and this happens for no reason.

it sometimmes feels like im the hulk. i dont know what this is about or if this is to o with the diabetes. thats the sad thing of having no one around you to talk to about this as i dont have someone to compare with. sometimes i get annoyed with myself for not being ble to shrug this off and it becomes a nuiscance especially when working and having a life. are highs and lows things that people with type 2 experience. there is so much information out there its difficult to know what to believe. :?

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
it's a part of you now,Dav,don't let it become the whole of you.you are not alone now,we are all here to help you and we understand how you feel because we have been there too.

Trinkwasser

If you need to blame someone you can blame yourself for a poor choice of great grandparents <G>

Now you have it, work on controlling it and you may well find the mood swings diminish as your BG stays more in a normal range