1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

That Survey Again

Discussion in 'Diabetes Research' started by Robbie34, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Robbie34

Robbie34 · Member

I have just received an e.mail from Catherine about a survey for users of Bydureon, and again promising £30 for taking part in the 30-minute survey.

I took part in the survey about Victoza and I'm still waiting for my £30. I don't think anyone else here has received payment for participating. This seems to be a ruse for gathering personal information. The survey was quite intrusive, and I think the site owners here should not promulgate such surveys that don't seem to be quite legitimate.

• Like Like x 2
  2. NoCrbs4Me

NoCrbs4Me I reversed my Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Ask for the money up front.

3. AndBreathe

AndBreathe I reversed my Type 2 · Expert
    Retired Moderator

I'm sure @Administrator would like to see this post.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Administrator

Administrator Family member · Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Administrator

Hi Robbie - there are 27 places left to fill and so that's why the email went out again.

The nature of the survey is something that we have seen, and it has been approved. The survey seeks to understand how people who use Bydureon/Victoza find the process, and how it impacts them.

We vet each and every party that approaches us for clinical trials/surveys.

Coincidentally, payments started going out on Monday - the Christmas/New Year break obviously added to the delay, so you should receive your payment within the next few days (on the basis that you were completed the invitation link once passing pre-screening).

Sorry for the perceived delay - we don't actually send the honorarium, rather it is the organisation collecting the survey. Let us know when it arrives!

• Like Like x 2
  5. novoguy

novoguy Type 1 · Active Member

Robbie, Hi, Ha what did you think of Victoza, I love it the best drug I have ever used, would love your thoughts on it. Gary

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook