1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

That's it!

Discussion in 'Diabetes Soapbox - Have Your Say' started by DonnaC-T, Nov 1, 2013.

1. DonnaC-T

DonnaC-T Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I'm having some crisps and my goodness it feels so naughty? Why? Shhh, don't tell anyone :)

2. BobCornelius

BobCornelius · Well-Known Member

3. Kat100

Kat100 · Guest

Very nice enjoy,,,,,,no one will nooooo x ;)

4. DonnaC-T

I had onion rings, very shocked at carb content but I will be good from now on :)
    It's the first naughty thing I've eaten for two months. I'm sure crisp deprivation is a medical term? X

5. nicolan6534

nicolan6534 Type 1 · Active Member

Donna I'm with you...I've just polished off the left over sweets that I got in for the 'trick or treaters'. The sweets have been calling my name all day [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] On the plus side I now know there are 12g of carbs in a Chupa Chup!!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

6. DonnaC-T

Which is always good to know. The sweets weren't bothering me, chocs might have, but crisps, I miss crisps. I know I can have them but I'm no good at stopping. It wouldn't be one bag ( unless a family sized one).
    I did manage just one bag tonight however and now feel a bit full. :/

7. smartlady

smartlady Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Just indulged in a bag of pork scratchings yummy xx

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook