1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

The Bucket & Spade

Discussion in 'Diabetes Events' started by darrenh99, May 30, 2013.

1. darrenh99

darrenh99 · Newbie

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and was diagnosed as a type 1 on Christmas Eve 2012 after 12 months of supposedly being type 2.

So far I have managed to get my bloods under control with diet, exercise and the insulin and my latest hba1c was 36 :)

Now trying to keep up the exercise I am doing the Bucket & Spade cycle ride in aid of Diabetes UK and would love any help anyone can give http://www.justgiving.com/darrenh99 to try and help all Diabetics

Cheers,

Darren x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook