1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

The CREATION of the pancreas (and the recreation of it)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lars Muff, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Lars Muff

Lars Muff Type 1 · Member

THE CREATION OF THE PANCREAS❣️

Hey there!
    This is a place where it is all about the creation of the organ that we are all obsessed with in one or the other ways.

Why is it there? How is it designed?
    And why is it so thunderously attacked?

Enjoy the ride into the depths of the tummy and further on.
    Lars

• Like Like x 1
  2. JTL

JTL Type 2 · Well-Known Member

No links to anything interesting no ideas points of view?
    Not sure I get this thread .....

3. Lars Muff

Did you ever wonder, why the pancreas is there? The chemical factory, without it life is impossible, it’s possibilities and options only smaller to the magnificent capabilities of the liver.

As I am writing this, I feel that my pancreas is doing fine; no more autoimmune war within its tender beta cells. I am in regeneration mode now.

God does not regenerate, he recreates.

Did you ever wonder why the pancreas is formed like a tongue, with a tip touching the left ovary? It is an 18 cm long tongue that produces all the enzymes and hormones for you to live well and make something out of what you eat.

So let’s get into regeneration and then hope for a mighty supernatural recreation of the tiny parts in this organ that are so heavily under attack.

Greetings from northern Germany,
    Lars

4. Lars Muff

5. JTL

Why didn't you say that at the beginning!
    I can go with created but this thread might go into a completely different area now.
    My reason for thinking created .......
    Big bang boom!!!!!
    It's not over yet as everything is still hurtling outwards.
    Part way through this great event lets call it an explosion everything that exists comes into being .... or does it?
    Not everything that exists came into being in the first second leaving room in this explosion for more stuff to happen yet .... maybe.
    But part way through this big explosion some of the debris some of the dust (we are made from dust) accidently organises itself in such a fashion as to get a consciousness and then build a big telescope look back and declare .... wow we're part of a big explosion!!!!!!
    That to me isn't science it's the stuff of faith and miracles.
    Glad you like the tune thanks for listening. Just a hobby.

6. Lars Muff

B5FBE8B0-B092-43DF-9EB0-094254DC894D.jpeg

The pancreas is such a magnificent organ, that major damage to it would mean instant death. That’s why God will not allow the organ to be attacked in its entirety but only tiny parts of it. If we would only understand how tiny the damage is and how easily we could turn around the damaging process into a recreation of this beloved piece of equipment without which life is impossible.

1E43EBEE-7B99-4AD2-B01C-07A309784A84.jpeg

The pancreas — let’s call her “panky” from now on— is the connection from the intestine to the spleen. Like a tongue it is set there, it’s base and body connected to the spot where nutrition and damagition enter your intestines. The tip of it connects to the spleen telling it what to do with what comes into your body.

7. Lars Muff

Panky has been created by a creator.

God created all the elements of the periodic table with a few supernovas out of one element that symbolizes the essence of life: Hydrogen. One little guy circling around one big guy — long before man existed. All the elements of the periodic table, to then make a whole lot of stuff and finally man and the incredibly complex structures and processes man is made of— out of the most abundant elements available in the earths crust.
    As it is said in the Pentateuch, „for dust you are.“

B9543050-9B87-4929-8D61-26563A124DE0.jpeg

Insulin is made out of protein chains that are held together by Zinc (Zn). And Chromium (Cr) is a big part of the „open-the-lock“ mode of the cell, so that glucose can enter. Without Zinc your pancreas really has a problem making insulin, because it can’t replace Zinc with anything. Same with Chromium — the transport molecules in the cell walls don’t work without Chromium. These are elements of the earth crust — they are part of creation, and they should be part of the food you eat, because some plants we love to eat were created by the creator to enrich these elements in their tissues.

But not anymore. Agriculture has neglected the „trace elements.“

9B2D2199-3044-4F06-8D22-A01D280D8D34.jpeg

The Creator is a spirit being—He is limitless and all powerful— and He can do most of everything that we with our limited bodies cant do or figure out with our limited minds. God does not recreate — He creates. Lifestyle changes alone will only get you so far.

God can create the right amount of insulin in your body at any time without you even having one single beta cell. That is what I am after...

8. JTL

9. Antje77

Antje77 LADA · Moderator
    Staff Member

Erm, people have it removed for cancer and live. So, no.

10. Lars Muff

The REAL glucose meter is called ventromedial nucleus!
    Did you know, that the creator put a structure in the base of your brain, that can measure the blood sugar? Now what happens with this structure throughout the course of full blown autoimmune war inside your body? Does the body itself turn it off. My pancreas started working again after prayer, but it seemed to me that the regulatory organ in the brain was still switched off, or might it even have been damaged even in the early stages of the disease?

12F164C2-4CB0-4F64-AF9E-3ABB19597CEF.jpeg

Prolyl endopeptidase is an enzyme that makes the glucose sensor work. Without it, there are higher levels of glucose. That totally reminds me of the role of GAD65 in the pnkreas but also in the memory center of the brain. I posted that elsewhere. What if the same mechanism takes place with this enzyme: Your country‘s diet contains protein chains that are similar to the protein chains in the enzyme and this blows up your autoimmune reaction against the enzyme. What now?

5498BBBB-C137-469A-A6D2-1D07A19CF776.jpeg

#10 Lars Muff, Oct 3, 2019 at 10:23 AM
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  11. Lars Muff

There is the case of a four-year-old girl, which I stumbled upon a few days ago because it is documented so well. She suffered from recurrent pancreatitis, was in pain and the whole organ was in danger. So what they did is they transplanted her pancreatic islet cells into the liver and they substituted her with the rest of the pancreatic enzymes for meals.

So, with transplantation, which is a miracle in itself, that the islet cells keep up their function within the liver tissue, and substitution with pancreatic enzymes, she will live. Without it— no life.

Her luck is that she doesn’t have an auto immune reaction against her islet cells, which most of us do have.

FF71AAA5-6311-4BD6-B314-6E83A5BD6300.png

https://cysticfibrosisnewstoday.com...-improves-after-pancreas-removal-case-report/

#11 Lars Muff, Oct 3, 2019 at 10:39 AM
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  12. Lars Muff

First of all, I like the video you posted:

1 Of course the brain is not the creator of consciousness, because God put consciousness inside of you when he created you as a separate working entity.

2 A preeminent part of my consciousness is to solve the riddle of diabetes. And I have hope for a cure that will be available for everyone.

3 Consciousness&more has to return to the field of diabetes education, to make diabetes education diabetes destruction.

In Germany diabetes education mostly works like this: You come to your diabetes educator with your list of blood sugar levels and how much insulin you injected and what happened on those days when your blood sugars just sucked and then you go through all this data and your insulin injections get modified. Additionally, the damage diabetes has caused gets treated in another room of the practice. Nobody is looking at the roots of the problem.

The new paradigm
    The new paradigm is, from where I see it, that I will take my God-given authority in the name of his son, my Savior, Jesus Christ who was born as a baby boy to a real mother and I command the pancreatic islet cells to be restored to full function. And this miracle, that is about to happen, has been paid for by the death of Jesus Christ at the cross at Calvary, roughly 2000 years ago, and now I can have it and call it into existence. And not only the islet cells starting to work again but all the complex mechanics that are involved in glucose homeostasis, altogether. And that is something that my consciousness and mind and brain cannot do. This is the creator’s job through the Holy Spirit.

Edited to remove irrelevant images.

#12 Lars Muff, Oct 3, 2019 at 11:30 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2019
  13. Lars Muff

Agree in your heart
    Agree in your heart when Reading this and I will pray for your for the next 21 days, for an improvement in your diabetes situation.

This is for those who need a change in the course of this disease. This is for those of us who have experienced diabetes as a killer and need help. Let’s go❣️❣️❣️

Post edited to remove references to deleted content

#13 Lars Muff, Oct 6, 2019 at 9:39 PM
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  14. JTL

How about praying for the hungry?
    How about praying for the war torn?

Post edited to remove content in breach of the forum rules.

#14 JTL, Oct 6, 2019 at 10:15 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2019
  15. Brunneria

Brunneria Other · Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Everyone,

Some posts have been deleted from this thread for breaking the forum rules.
    Please bear in mind that everyone is entitled to an opinion, and is welcome to express that opinion within the forum rules.
    If you are unable to be polite, please do not bother to post content which will then be deleted by the moderation team.

Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook