1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

The CREATION of the pancreas (and the recreation of it)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lars Muff, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Lars Muff

Lars Muff Type 1 · Well-Known Member

@Jaylee Positive thinking actually does nothing than exchanging thoughts. But you need less gasoline on the autoimmune fire to quench it, and then you need stem cells moving to your pancreas to there turn into bnbc‘s (brand new berta cells) or you turn to someone who is experienced in creating things where there were none before. Like in ‚Let there be light.‘

1. Mose/Genesis 1:3
    And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

#21 Lars Muff, Dec 28, 2019 at 6:42 PM
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. Jaylee

Jaylee Type 1 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Lars,

A happy Chrismas to you. Positive thought can create our own positive deeds. Thus devising our own outcome with "reality."

One "reality" with Genesis, is nothing more than an explanation for how things were engineered on this slow cooling (in our short human lifespan,) spinning rock we evolved on in a still ongoing violent explosion....

We as humans are perfectly capable of "making so" our own light & brighten up existence for others..
    The only company as humans we keep on this planet, is ourselves. Yep, we saw "mastery over the beasts."
    Due to the writings in a handy little "bedside book." Science has been forsaken & we have historically (& sadly) subjugated members of our human family too..

I would agree money is the root of all wrong doing... & holds us back. (A great invention by human minds to enslave us all.) But there is no sidestepping the facts worshiping what is basically a "sun god."

Here's wishing you all the best. & check out what's being picked up from Hubble & a few well placed satellite dishes...

Humanity is still learning.

3. Lars Muff

Get Diabetes with a Hacker Mindset!

I have been a diabetic since 85 and after listening in 2016 to Datis Kharrazian talking about GAD65 autoimmune at the diabetes summit https://thediabetessummit.com I had myself tested and was found positive with anti-bodies (120, Labor Lademannbogen Hamburg) against it. He said that most new onset T1D's have it.

I asked myself: What does this tiny enzyme do in the body? So I did some research and found out that is the important player in GABA synthesis. Without GAD65 no GABA. GABA is the neurotransmitter that functions as the break, the slow-down or stop mechanism in many bodily systems, the inhibitor.

In the pancreas it inhibits glucagon release, so if through a stress reaction glucagon is released and sugar is pumped into the blood from the liver GABA will inhibit the release of glucagon and the blood sugar levels will return to normal. With me this wasn't so - EVER! Blood sugar would surge during stress response, even with positive stress. I am a believer, born again Christian, and prayer, a thing really intense, positive or negative would send my blood sugar flying and for 20+years I didn't know why.

So, the strategy was bifold. I need to get a supplement to have GABA in situations where I would be sure that glucagon would not stop being secreted. Bodybuilders Have been using GABA as a supplement for muscle recovery, it comes as a fine white powder. The results were amazing!!! You just have to make a simple test to find out whether your blood brain barrier is intact, because you don't want GABA that you are taking orally to get into your brain and mess with brain function. After finding out that my blood brain barrier was intact I kept taking it with me all the time. I took it whenever I felt like needing to inhibit glucagon in the alpha cells of the pancreas.

Two things immediately happened within days: My blood sugars were f l a t as the sea when there is absolutely no wind!! And: Dawn phenomenon was h i s t o r y now!! Thank you J e s u s !!

#23 Lars Muff, Feb 1, 2020 at 12:46 PM
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  4. Lars Muff

You crack me up!! ☺️ I keep having these “revelations“, though not in hypos, but because the blood sugar sensor in my brain miraculously started working again*, I don’t have any hypos anymore.
    NO HYPOS NO MORE

5. Lars Muff

Love it ❤️ But honestly: Had you been there @mountsinai you would have the following;
    —all grey to white hair
    —30.000 messages, but only 100 likes
    —you’d be a able to strike a man’s belly with a stick and : no more diabetes
    — you’d care less about Hubble but more about Revelation 1:7 “Behold! He appears within the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him.”

—————-
    We must allow the Lord to transform our natural eyes into spiritual ones if the truths of this book are to be seen and received in our spirits. Without a deep and abiding desire to see Christ, and not just have a preview of what’s coming, we are all in the dark. (from the introduction to Revelation in the Passion Translation)

6. Jaylee

Staff Member

... & the blind man felt a hard push to his side.
    As he fell hard to the ground he thought, "who would do such a cruel thing?"

The blind man hadn't been awair of the vehicle he'd stepped in front of.

....But his assailant had.

7. Lars Muff

I am glad I did not turn this into a blog because then there would not have been your razor sharp comments, Jaylee.

We are all in the dark, at least there where we have blind spots (in the back of our heads?).

But what really frustrates me is this: that there is so little research about all the connections that sugar pathways in the body demand for structures like the pancreas and the ventromedial nucleus and all the other -as’s and -us’s working together to create this incredible 1g per liter homeostasis, while the pharmaceutical cycle industry has since the first analog insulin came out made roughly €100 billion from that and maybe the same amount or even more with test strips.

„Why?” said the blind man.

—————
    “A blind man who sees is much better than a sighted man who is blind.” __ old Persian saying

8. Lars Muff

He could do it for twenty billion #typeonediabetics at the same time — Though His wisdom sugar now enters the cell at just the right amount at any time!

Have you ever thought about the possibility that glucose can enter the cell without insulin? Neither have I. But in October I encountered—lets call it a „relapse“, because it took my thinking back in time, when people did not know that a „key“ was needed to transfer C6H12O6 into any cell through the cell wall.

Ever since miraculously my insulin needs have been droppin‘ I have been reducing it majorly throughout the night. Of the 15 units per day, my pump sponsors 2.1 units from midnight to 6 o‘clock.

So when me and my lovely wife were visiting with may parents for my mothers 70th birthday, the first night we spent there I went to the sauna, and afterwards I thought, „Just leave the pumpe off, because your pancreas is making the insulin for the night easily.

I ended up three days in the intensive care unit of the local hospital with a really severe ketoacidosis. Before my wife took me to the hospital I couldnt move, because there was pain in my entire body. Absolute lack of insulin. Was this lack of 2.1 units of insulin??

That raised a lot of questions for me. I didn’t have an infection. I didn’t eat something strange that would trigger autoimmunity. 30 minutes of sauna had never raised my blood sugar. — I have been posting in this forum that my pancreas has been starting to work again, but ketoacidosis meant that there was no insulin at all during that night. My diabetologist, who has been monitoring the „recovery“ of my insulin needs for the past ten years said „no doubt—straight to the emergency room, Lars!“

I left the hospital after two and a half days, and finally recovered back to normal after receiving intensive prayer, exactly five days after the incident. Everything back to normal.

But what doe this mean? I kept searching God for an answer, until i finally got it—two months later ...

I was in prayer again asking the Lord what this ketoacidosis was all about, when I could suddenly see a vision of my cells. It as like a video like can view many animated ones in superb quality on youtube.

I was seeing the cell wall and I could see a glucose molecule pass through the transport cell in the cell wall. Nothing special, eh?

But there was n o i n s u l i n present. No chromium to trigger anything! Just in it went. It was like the transport cell was triggered and transported the glucose molecule into the inside of the cell. That was it!

Then I got it: If God wants to, He can change the protocol for sugar to get into cells and He does not necessarily have to heal all the components of the really complex glucose pathway system. Sugar enters the cell by Him telling it to, just in the right amount.

Since He is omnipresent and all powerful— He can just do it like that. He could do it for twenty billion typeonediabetics at the same time. No healing of the pancreas, but an upgrade of the operating system. God did maybe not heal the beta cells to produce more insulin and all the complex scenarios around glucose pathways, but He upgraded the operating system to allow sugar to enter cells without the required hormone.

The hormone is just a key — and He became the KEY. Though His wisdom sugar now enters the cell at just the right amount at any time! That is only possible with the presence of w i s d o m . And wisdom comes through the presence of the Holy Spirit.

9. Lars Muff

10. Lars Muff

11. Jaylee

Staff Member

Hi,

You asked my opinion.

You seem to have hypothesised that a creator has gone back to the "drawing board" & re-engineered the human body on a cellular level, negating the need for insulin. Further more, exclusively "Type ones."
    That would make us a varient & dare I say it. A "different species" to the rest of humanity..
    Thus blowing certain teachings in the "good book" out the water for the aforementioned.
    Unless "someone" wishes to have a crack at rewriting it in bias of type ones...? ;)

Now I'm not a creationist nor of any spiritual leaning.
    So logically, something like this would need to happen as all humans evolve on a mind boggling scale over millions of years.
    Or possibly, during a freak one off accident in the Marvel universe fictional movie franchise?

#31 Jaylee, Jan 26, 2021 at 2:11 PM
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  12. michita

michita Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Have you read the popular science book by Richard Dawkins the Selfish Gene ? It’s a science book but I’ve always felt that how evolution works has something related to the intension of the creator

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook