The hardest thing in this world, is to live in it.

Which TV series does the quote used in the thread title come from

• Dr Who

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 4400

• Angel

• The 100

• Buffy The Vampires Slayer

• Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

• Westworld

• Colony

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buffyiscool

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I think the above statement, from a TV series I like to watch is especially true nowadays. True, not only for anyone dealing with lifelong or, god forbid, life-limiting illnesses but for everyone. Cuts to health services funding, past and present freezing of company pension pots, rising cost of living tied with lower pay increases, people made redundant as companies close manufacturing facilities and of course the senseless acts of terrorism against perfectly innocent people, many of who were enjoying a well deserved holiday/vacation. There are way too many more things to mention. I'd like to think that things were better but the "Live each day as it comes" quote is especially true now. This post was not intended to sound morbid, although it may seem that way, and is not intended to offend anyone. If the latter part of the previous sentence is true then I apologise for this. Let's hope 2018 is a better year for living, not just for us and our families but for everyone. I'd be interested to see how many of you know which TV series the quote used in the thread title comes from. Please use the poll to cast your vote.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No idea which programme it comes from, but it reminds me of a quote that is usually attributed to Tommy Cooper:

"Live each day as if you think it will be your last - because one day you'll be right" :)

Reactions: chris lowe

buffyiscool

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
No idea which programme it comes from, but it reminds me of a quote that is usually attributed to Tommy Cooper:

"Live each day as if you think it will be your last - because one day you'll be right" :)
Thanks for replying. That's another good quote. However, the one I used is not one of his. :)

Reactions: jay hay-char