THE RIGHT TRACK TO OVERCOME TYPE 2 DIABETIC

UNCLE DEN

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
HI ALL,
IT'S BEEN SOME YEARS THAT I'VE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES.IT WAS QUITE A SHOCK BUT I'VE MANAGED TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE FOLLOWING
MY MEDICAL ADVICE AND MEDICATIONS. THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO THAT YOU WOULD NOTICED.BUT I'VE MADE SOME PERSONAL RESEARCHES AND DISCOVERED MANY INTERESTING FACTS AND TRUTH ABOUT DIABETIC.I WAS SO THRILLED WHEN I DISCOVERED A NEW WAY TO CONTROL MY GLUCOSE LEVEL.
IT WAS AMAZING TO SEE HOW THE GLUCOSE LEVEL CAME BACK TO NORMAL LEVEL EVEN AFTER A VERY BIG DINNER AND LUNCH.WELL THAT'S AMAZING...i'M STILL WORKING ON IT...

Last edited by a moderator:

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
And why are you SHOUTING

UNCLE DEN

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
NO CATCH AT ALL...I JUST PUT MY FINGER ON SOMETHING THAT WORKS.... WELL IT LOOKS THAT WE'RE ON THE SAME RIDE BUT IN MY CASE I HAVE TO DISCIPLINE MYSELF A LITTLE BIT MORE... BUT I STRESSED LESS SINCE I'VE DISCOVERED THIS LITTLE NATURAL MIXTURE WHEN I WAS IN HOLIDAY IN THE TROPICS.

jim1951

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So are you selling something?

yes, I would imagine the poster is trying to raise anticipation before revealing the mystery product. Any genuine member would have blurted out the "discovery"!!

jim

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Here comes the adverts!

I really hate the adverts, I flick!!!

Reactions: 2 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Finger hovering over report button ...

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
NO CATCH AT ALL...I JUST PUT MY FINGER ON SOMETHING THAT WORKS.... WELL IT LOOKS THAT WE'RE ON THE SAME RIDE BUT IN MY CASE I HAVE TO DISCIPLINE MYSELF A LITTLE BIT MORE... BUT I STRESSED LESS SINCE I'VE DISCOVERED THIS LITTLE NATURAL MIXTURE WHEN I WAS IN HOLIDAY IN THE TROPICS.

Lots of us here are very disciplined nothing new there

annelise

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unfriendly and bigotted persons; i.e. persons who do not have an open or enquiring mind - but all within reason - persons may have a reason to appear as such - we will never know their backgrounds or where they come from ...
HI ALL,
IT'S BEEN SOME YEARS THAT I'VE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES.IT WAS QUITE A SHOCK BUT I'VE MANAGED TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE FOLLOWING
MY MEDICAL ADVICE AND MEDICATIONS. THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO THAT YOU WOULD NOTICED.BUT I'VE MADE SOME PERSONAL RESEARCHES AND DISCOVERED MANY INTERESTING FACTS AND TRUTH ABOUT DIABETIC.I WAS SO THRILLED WHEN I DISCOVERED A NEW WAY TO CONTROL MY GLUCOSE LEVEL.
IT WAS AMAZING TO SEE HOW THE GLUCOSE LEVEL CAME BACK TO NORMAL LEVEL EVEN AFTER A VERY BIG DINNER AND LUNCH.WELL THAT'S AMAZING...i'M STILL WORKING ON IT...
Uncle Den - holding my breath here - can't wait to hear about your way to control glucose levels. Please don't keep us waiting - and looking forward to a very big dinner here ... - with lots of homemade chips which will not raise my bg levels significantly ...

annelise

Reactions: 5 people

UNCLE DEN

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
HI ALL, WELL ITS NOT AT ALL A MYSTERY. THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OVER THE COUNTER IN MAURITIUS.IN THE MARKET AND IN SOME OF THE SUPERMARKETS. I WAS AS SKEPTICAL AS SOME OF YOU BUT WHEN I RAN OUT OF MEDICATION ,I HAD NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE THAN TO TRY IT...IT SIMPLY WORKS. OF COURSE , REGULAR EXERCISES AND LESS CULINARY OVERINDULGENCE WOULD ONLY BE MORE BENEFICIAL...I JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU ALL...

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
So why not just say what it is. Frankly I can't be bothered to wait for the series finale.

jim1951

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm going on holiday at the end of August, do you think we will know by then?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Is it a Quinn Martin production?

You have to be over 50 to know what I am on about!

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It's ............ THE INVADERS,

BEINGS FROM A DISTANT PLANET,