Thinking of writing a poem called "RIP Dear Pancreas".

TakeItAway88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My pancreas is practically dead so...Thought of the idea on the bus. I use personification :)

M

mrspuddleduck

Hi @TakeItAway88 , might sound like a strange question but it your pancreas completely dying (as in totally) or is it giving up on insulin? There are people here who have experienced both so understand exactly what you're going through. Hopefully we can help, support or just share a bloody great moan!!! Sue xxx

TakeItAway88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @TakeItAway88 , might sound like a strange question but it your pancreas completely dying (as in totally) or is it giving up on insulin? There are people here who have experienced both so understand exactly what you're going through. Hopefully we can help, support or just share a bloody great moan!!! Sue xxx
Just given up. But I'm making a poem
so you have to exaggerate a little bit

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Shut down, just like Ginsberg.

Funny enough. I was up for the poem.. The plan was to turn the TV off, dim the lights & read it out to my wife while a solo trumpet player meanders though some jazz scales... :cool::cool:

TakeItAway88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Funny enough. I was up for the poem.. The plan was to turn the TV off, dim the lights & read it out to my wife while a solo trumpet player meanders though some jazz scales... :cool::cool:
You still can. Sent you it ;)

June_C

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, know it alls
Can you send it to me as well. Love to read it.................

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Did it disappear into the twilight zone ?
I would like to read your poem please.