Tiredness..

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

Hello,

Is anyone else CONSTANTLY tired like for no reason, I am yawning near enough every couple of minutes and it is driving me insane, it's not my sugars as they have been about 8-10 today :(

Reactions: 2 people

sagarg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello,

Is anyone else CONSTANTLY tired like for no reason, I am yawning near enough every couple of minutes and it is driving me insane, it's not my sugars as they have been about 8-10 today :(
Hello,
It could be happen because you sleep for very short time or your surrounding might be so boring!

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Some causes of tiredness include
  1. High blood sugar
  2. Underactive thyroid
  3. Iron deficiency anaemia
  4. Vitamin D deficiency
  5. Vitamin B12 deficiency
I'd go to my GP and ask for some tests.

sagarg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I sleep around about 8-9 hours a night :(
Hello,,
So this might be you need some place trance therapy. In that you have to go at your loving place with your dear one whoever also you can go for trekking that is the best option for you...

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Some causes of tiredness include
  1. High blood sugar
  2. Underactive thyroid
  3. Iron deficiency anaemia
  4. Vitamin D deficiency
  5. Vitamin B12 deficiency
I'd go to my GP and ask for some tests.
I agree. Thyroid problems and vitamin B12 deficiency are both usually of autoimmune origin and as you already have one autoimmune condition you are at risk for more. And vitamin D deficiency is very common in autoimmunity.
Regarding iron, be sure they test not only Hb but Ferritin as well.

D

Deleted member 83869

I agree. Thyroid problems and vitamin B12 deficiency are both usually of autoimmune origin and as you already have one autoimmune condition you are at risk for more. And vitamin D deficiency is very common in autoimmunity.
Regarding iron, be sure they test not only Hb but Ferritin as well.
Okay then looks like yet another trip to the GP :( but thanks guys

collectingrocks

Hi Nicola

Another thought...do you have any other symptoms...e.g. constipation/bloating, achy eyes, prickly sensation in fingers, balance disturbance, memory/cognition difficulties?

And are you eating well?...the right food should give you enough energy to get through the day.

D

Deleted member 83869

Hello erm I was getting a few dizzy spells but not so much now I put that down to trying to do slimfast but I do feel nauseous alot for no reason and eating well what do you mean?

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

NotSoSweet2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rudeness, tv soaps.
Just trying to rule out something else....
collectingrocks, I get the prickling fingers and achy eyes and I am so tired today that I could have gone to sleep at 6 pm any ideas? Sorry if I hijacked the thread, still finding my way around.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Thanks for heads up anaemia l am asking for vitd and calcium tests tomorrow after 11 yrs nights l think thats my base problem have had anaemia in the past but figured wiith all tests run they had done that but will check. l have had it quite a lot in the past.
l wondered on b12 as well but wasnt sure so will discuss that with him.
Although ended nights in 2012 l am still not out much.
My tiredness problem has been going on yrs now l have some hooks l hope to hang it on.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Read Grain Brain by dr Pearlmutter. All about gluten since going gluten free made huge diffrence to my hub. Very worth the read and cross ref. to papers etc t back him up. Even if not a coeliac can be intolerant to glutin and hub doesnt bloat since no glutin (& lot other symptoms) if he has gluten ...he can not lie and say he didnt his first symptom is bloat ok so covered by his jerseys etc and "passing wind" no cover