1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Top day today

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by Janieb, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Janieb

Janieb · Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say I have had the best day for a long time - lots of good stuff with my music and I feel dead healthy for a change and I've lost more weight :0)

2. Ardbeg

Ardbeg Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Well done janieb. :D

Yesterday was a good day for me too. Although I went to the doctor because I had a foot infection which requires antibiotics, whilst I was there he told me the results of my recent blood test (I have an appointment to see the DN on Monday for this, but as I was there today anyway the doctor just told me the results). My cholesterol is 4 and my Hb1Ac (or whatever it is) is now less than 6. :D

I'm still going to keep my appointment with the DN on Monday to collect my gold star. :lol:

3. Amanda Hugankiss

Amanda Hugankiss · Well-Known Member

I big well done for both of you- nice to see some good news

4. Janieb

Janieb · Well-Known Member

Well been to the docs today to get my bloods done will have the results next week.
    Tested my BP as well and was pleased enough to say i could drop one of my tablets.
    Must be the weight loss - also got some fabo music news today as well which I cant directly post about so check my profile .

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook