Total Warrior 2015

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Last night l booked onto next years Total Warrior in the lakes 1st August and l am going to sign onto the Total Warrior in Leeds on 27th June as that is also my (53) birthday. At least l can say for once l had a birthday bash. I am just waiting for my PT to get sorted as he said he was going to that one but if he doesn't sort himself in the next couple of weeks l will just sign on as an individual as opposed to being with a team.

Anyone else going to join me on the Lakes one l am on the Saturday 10am wave (start time) Come on if l can do it you lot can do it and it is fantastic loads of mud, a hard slog quite a bit of swimming but also wade areas if non swimmers l walked the last one but want to run more however running is optional it is a self race not a person to person race and once done you feel so proud that you did it :happy:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
well done you :) ok if i get my shoulder fixed, ill come up and get muddy with you lol, is there a deadline for entry? and are there showers? itll be long muddy drive home (which is fine, just wondering) i cant pull a jumper over my head at the moment let alone pull myself long

Beedlebee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm doing my first OCR in May, only a short one with Nuclear Races but I am struggling to find a way to deal with the mud/water and pump combination. Trying to decide whether to run the whole thing without but I usually become unwell within two hours of taking it off so am risking it there. Good luck with yours? Any tips for a beginner?!!