Travel Insurance

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced travel insurance for people with type 2 diabetes? I tried a few which want to add nearly £80 on top of the regular insurance !
I have two trips to Europe and one to Mexico this year and first time declaring my condition so a little lost.
Thanks in advance

luceeloo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I use top dog. They are really reasonable.
You buy a standard policy and then buy a top up to cover diabetes or other conditions.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This is interesting.

Worldwide Annual Cover

Debenhams with topup: £89.62 (+ £10 gift card)

Topdog: £133.59

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So I got the Debenhams insurance and got a £10 giftcard and some cashback via topcash back.

*hopping around *

ShellyC23

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I must tell everyone needing to declare pre existing medical conditions to try Medici Travel. I declare multiple conditions and this year my annual policy for Europe is around £130. I've shopped around A LOT for travel insurance and have used them for years now. Take a look I'm sure you'll find them very competitive.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

bumbles1952

We use Barclays Premier Banking which includes worldwide travel insurance for my husband and I. Diabetes does not affect the cover provided. When you price up the benefits provided from various suppliers it is very competitive. It costs £17 per month.