1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Type 2 TRULICITY!

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by Aud3150, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Aud3150

Aud3150 Type 2 · Member

Hi, My G.P is has prescribed Once-weekly Trulicity injection does anyone else have this please has I am a bit scared to take it TIA xx

2. AnandaUK

AnandaUK Type 2 · Member

Can I ask why you're scared to take it? I am on Victoza which is a daily injection, it has really helped. I'm hoping when i see my endo on Tuesday that I'll either get my dosage lowered or maybe come off it completely.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

3. MaudieGo

MaudieGo Type 2 · Member

I started Trulicity yesterday. I feel full all the time. I haven't had any bad effects and didn't feel anything when I injected. I am really pleased so far blood sugar came down in one day to below 7 - (uk) excited with results and those to come

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook