Type 1 confirmation

Mumerbear

Hi,

I was type 2 and now i take insulin and have had my first hypo .. My son says i must be type 1 but im not sure and have forgot to ask the doctor and nurse , can anyone clarify for me please.

yours

Lesley

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
You are still type 2 but on insulin. Type 1 is a different sort of diabetes. I suggest you see your doctor asap about the fact you had no warning with your hypo (from your previous post on here) and discuss about the insulin.

Mumerbear

Thanks,

Its son here, it was me who thought type 1, Mum kinda knew it was type 2, anyway she has forgot to say ty in this thread, so thanks, Ill shall be hazzling her to come on here regulary as its a great way for one to understand the haze and mumbo jumbo as mum calls it ... lol

thanks again

Mumerbear

did have warning but didnt realise as i have had a chest infection throat and ears and was on antibotics and thought it was to do with that nobody warned me about sick days so hopefully it will never happen again as i do not want to lose my driving licience have already told dvla and they have put on a retricted one
have to go now lesley