Type 1 in the same situations

leeroy69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi there I have been in your situation I'm now on lantis before bed and nova rapid when I eat 5 years after being on m3, it has given me more freedom of eating and times are a big thing as my shifts keep changing at work, this worked great for me and to be honest I don't like needles so I use the 5mm and rotate as much as I can arms legs and bottom, also when it comes to appointments chase them up they should be more than willing to help you and look at all the options, the main thing is your doing a great job and the more we help each other and understand the better we all become I have read a lot on here and can relate to a lot as I didn't look after myself for the first 5 years and this has had slight effects on vision and circulation but that was 15 years ago, what I'm trying to say is please don't leave it do what's best for you and your family and it's always good to talk we all need a release and support from family friends and the professionals I wish you all the best mate just keep up the good work it makes the future better for you and your family