Type 2 Byetta users for research in Bristol

anthonyc

Hi

This is Tony here from a research company Bristol Focus. We are trying to fing Diabetes patients in Bristol or surrounding area to take part in a market research project being held this week. We need diabetics who take Byetta / Exanetide to give feedback on a new injection device that has being developed from the manafacturers of Byetta. It would involve coming to a venue called Human Engineering Ltd in Bristol, at any time convenient daytime or early evening for a 1 hour chat and interview, any day this week. Participants receive a £50 honorarium as a thank you for their time and help.

If this comes to the attention of any Byetta users in Bristol, or you could pass me unto anyone, could you email or phone myself:

[email protected]
07818 275 824

thanks, for your interest, Tony

baljit1

Hi There
I know that this is an old post to reply to.
But I would appreciate if I can get any information on the new research on Byetta injection. I am using this injection for around 20 months now. It seems to work & even worked hard in beginning when I lost good amount of weight. But now it is not helping me to loose weight & moreover it is cumbersome to inject twice day.
I would love to get it injected once a week!!

Baljit