Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
11-2 thumping headache what am I doing wrong:banghead: not been in single figure since being diagnosed.
Many of us stop cereal, bread, rice, potato and pasta on top of no pastries, cakes, crisps or sweets. 85%+ chocolate ok in small portions. Day bgs improve quickly. Fasting bg on a morning can be a longer job but many get there. So will you.

Reactions: bigjim19 and P1ckle

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
11-2 thumping headache what am I doing wrong:banghead: not been in single figures since being diagnosed.
I suffer with headaches too. It doesn't help your numbers. Try and relax, take the pressure off your self and concentrate on your carb management. Be kind, and be your own friend.:)

Reactions: P1ckle

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I have type 2 diabetics and am trying to get pregnant with my partner. I had it since I was 5 it is controlled. I don't have a problem getting erect but can't seem to ejaculate or at the end of sex very rarely I do have a little sperm come out. Sometimes I do come maybe 1 every 6 months. We really want a baby what can I do ?

hey you can try asking your question in a thread of you own and create it in this link... it is maybe a bit embarassing to read for many so maybe warn in the headline ...

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/ask-a-question.15/create-thread

this thread is for reporting morning blood glucose and only for that... but it is really okay to ask the question in a threat of your own in this forum... don´t know how many can help you though , all the women can´t I guess... I think the best way to solve your problem is to go to a gynecologist right away and the sooner the better... then you avoid long time wasted on wrong approach... wish you all the best oof luck

Reactions: callyandy