Type1. I Get So Moody Lately And I Don't Know Why

Julia McCoulough

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people
I get so moody lately and I don't know why does everyone else get moody to or is it just me

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Everyone gets moody at times. If you are persistently feeling low you should talk to your GP.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
If this is a regular problem then I would suggest seeing your gp

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
What are your blood sugars like? Do they fluctuate a lot? THAT makes me moody

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Getting tight control of bs can help tremendously with mood swings. What are their ranges? Highs and lows?

Sauron

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morons
It is something that most diabetics suffer from and the best thing to do is try and get your BG levels stable

Reactions: Prem51

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
They are between 4 on wards up to 12 the highest
Those are big swings. I would be very moody. Taking extra insulin as corrections makes me moody and tearful often. I try to keep bs as flat and as low ( obviously not hypo ranges) as I can to avoid this.

What kind of diet are you eating and what meds and how much are you taking?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've been moody lately because I'm due a food shop for lchf foods. Nothing in but bread, cereal and rice at mo. I'm doomed until tuesday. Ha ha Oh I've found 2 bags of veg in the big freezer in the garage. I'm saved. :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I get so moody lately and I don't know why does everyone else get moody to or is it just me
Well, I blame my diabetes :) Today I went into a jewellers to buy a birthday gift and the smarmy assistant annoyed me so much with her patter that I told her not to bother and then I walked out!!! Now that's what I call moody!
I think that you might have either high BG or your BGs may not always be steady and both do cause physical changes to your affect. You are not alone in your "moodiness" Julia. I find that keeping my blood sugar levels steady helps enormously.

shivles

Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
My OH is more moody the higher his BS is, creates fun some mornings

Julia McCoulough

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people
Well, I blame my diabetes :) Today I went into a jewellers to buy a birthday gift and the smarmy assistant annoyed me so much with her patter that I told her not to bother and then I walked out!!! Now that's what I call moody!
I think that you might have either high BG or your BGs may not always be steady and both do cause physical changes to your affect. You are not alone in your "moodiness" Julia. I find that keeping my blood sugar levels steady helps enormously.
Thank you I thought it was just my polycystic overies

Reactions: 13lizanne