Various medical issues

ClaireG 06

Keep an eye on your blood sugars if your vomiting and also make sure you keep drinking as you don't want to become dehydrated. Do you have a headache or anything? If your worried phone out of hours Dr or NHS DIrect or go to A&E.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya,
sorry your feeling so ill, i myself have a few illnesses and its no fun,noone here can say what might be wrong as there are so many different ailments, as already said ..if you feel any worse get help and sometimes keep pushing with the drs does help to get sorted quicker, not much help i know but wanted to let u know that people do care :)

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hiya, have read your post and am wondering what your BS readings are? usually when you are vomiting n feeling so rough it elevates the BS readings . Also what meds are you currently taking? Am sorry to hear your not well as it IS hard going through it all, your not alone n let us know how you go on we are here for you. Anna.x :)

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
In your place I'd go to see the GP and tell him/her exactly what's been going on.

My GP is insistent that a diabetic of any type should come in to surgery if vomiting - can't be too careful!

Keep yourself hydrated. If it persists over the weekend either phone NHS Direct or go to A&E. But don't panic! :D

Viv 8)

C

catherinecherub

Hi,

Has anyone suggested that you need a medicine review. If you are not taking your meds in the way that they are prescribed does your G.P. know this? He is probably working on the assumption that you are taking all that he prescribes in the way he has intended you to.