1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Vegan low carb snack from M&S - gorgeous!

Discussion in 'Vegetarian Diet Forum' started by Avocado Sevenfold, Feb 15, 2016.

1. I picked up this little snack in M&S today and it is off-the-chart tasty. Chilli, lime and coconut super seeds with apricots.

25g weight per pack so only 2.15g carbs. Handy for keeping in your handbag/manbag. Not cheap at 55p per pack, but we can't have everything.

The packet states it is suitable for vegetarians, but I have checked the M&S vegan list and it is on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. zand

zand Type 2 · Expert

• Like Like x 4
  3. Scimama

Scimama Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member

oh they sound nice, 55p isn't bad (last time I bought my son crisps they were 60p a bag)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Scimama

Scimama Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member

Finally found them in my local M&S food, and I can confirm they are very yummy. Packs lots of flavour in a small packet :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Simon84

Simon84 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

these sound luverley! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Rosieshe

Rosieshe Type 2 · Active Member

I will have to make them maybe I can try making a batch at the weekend. Not sure about apricots for me though

• Like Like x 2
  7. You wouldn't need many apricots. Just enough so that every few mouthfuls you get a tiny hit of sweetness. They are so good in this. Please let us know how you get on making this.

• Like Like x 3
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook