Weight Loss

Bob F

I read recently about ACAI Berries being a great help with weight loss and toxin cleaning, anybody tried them ?

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
beware of "free trials" of berries on websites, my mate (yes really, it wasn't me honest) signed up for a free trial where you only pay postage then a month later got billed for more. In the small print was a regular order clause and of course they had his card details from paying postage

Bradshaw

Hi Guys....

I have read the article which is full of updated and interesting information regarding weight loss. I think this would be useful for me. Thanks for sharing.

Dennygirl

Our bodies are designed to `clean up` its own toxins. So my advice would be to eat as naturally as possible and save your money

http://thecompletemenopause.com/menopause-spotting

Barrett

Tips to burn fat:

Running is the best exercises because it helps you burn the calories,
Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes,
Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories.....

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Acai berries (capsule from Holland and Barrett) gave me an acid stomach that was really painful, they didn't do anything else for me, so beware...