Weightloss

Hi I am on 4metaformin a day and on steroids for chest problems please can u advise how metaformin helps loose weight or how I can when exercise is v limited due to chest probs also I am on a diet controlled diet too hear back soon

Nikol

You can't loss even a pond until you improve your diet. Diet is first step towards losing weight. Take smaller portions of the food that you enjoy. Avoid the intake of tea or coffee with sugar. Stay connected with workout, it will help to achieve your desired fitness goal much faster.

walterrichmand

Drinking more water is one of the most well known and best weight loss tips. Fitness and health experts encourage people to drink approximately eight glasses of water a day as it will help you stay hydrated and energized throughout the day.

andybrightman

I found that Metaformin is used to treat diabetic patients. It's also helps to non-diabetic patient to lose them weight by reducing hunger. Basically, Metaformin lowers glucose levels and increase insulin sensitively. So, you became less hungry with Metaformin and it's helpful for lose some weight as well.