Weightloss

vedekj

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Guys,

I have been overweight since my early teens. I am now 28 and up until last Monday i weight a huge 29st 1lb. I have now lost 11b in my first week. I am overjoyed at this achievement. What did i do to achieve this dramatic weight loss? Label watching. Anything with red on the label was an instant no go, this cut out a lot of breakfast cereals, crisps, chocolate and processed foods. I eat healthy with plenty of fruit and veg and lean meat. This has simply transformed my way of eating. i intend to put in some exercise to help even more. I would like to point out that i am not starving myself, i am eating 3 meals a day. just a lot healthier.

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Well done Vedekj.Good luck with loosing more weight :)

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
VERY good work .... congrats mate ....

Reactions: 2 people

vedekj

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Weigh in today. 27st 10lb. Down another 8lbs so stoked by the progress I am making

vedekj

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks mate it going well. The lifestyle changes are really good. I don't feel hungry and my blood sugar levels are spot on.

Reactions: 3 people

vedekj

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Now 27st!!!!!! so happy with myself. I have also purchased a bike as well so the weight should fall off even more

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we say downunder, keep goin'

Amanda61

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Guys,

I have been overweight since my early teens. I am now 28 and up until last Monday i weight a huge 29st 1lb. I have now lost 11b in my first week. I am overjoyed at this achievement. What did i do to achieve this dramatic weight loss? Label watching. Anything with red on the label was an instant no go, this cut out a lot of breakfast cereals, crisps, chocolate and processed foods. I eat healthy with plenty of fruit and veg and lean meat. This has simply transformed my way of eating. i intend to put in some exercise to help even more. I would like to point out that i am not starving myself, i am eating 3 meals a day. just a lot healthier.

Well done Vedekj