were to buy control solution

sunzzofman

i currently have a accu chek compact,and i carnt find anywere good that sells the high and low control solution.as i bought my product from ebay it didnt come with the solution.weres the best place to buy it from? carnt buy it from there main website as im not diabetic so i aint allowed to sign up

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hi sunzzofman

Contact accucheck through the website - they will send you both control solutions free of charge - also order a spare battery at the same time as these are free of charge too - do you have to be diabetic to sign up? - you have bought and are using their equipment and buying strips - this may be a bit cheeky but just click the box for being diabetic - how are they going to know anyway :wink:

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
lovinglife is spot on, the solutions are free of charge from accu chek. And in addition to ordering from their web site you can also phone their helpline:

UK: 0800 701 000
Ireland: 1 800 709 600

anniep

ta for this info, I have just used the web site to order control soljtion and batteries. But it does ask you details of your diabetes and how you control it.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
SO........be economical with the truth.......get what you want ! :wink:

Ken

anniep

The new monitor arrrived yesterday, I only rewuested in on bank holiday sunday and it arrived on the Tuesday, not bad considering Monday was a bank holiday.