What Could Be The Reason Of Inflammation In Urine Of Diabetics?

Farzand Ali

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I was diagnosed with diabetes about 5 months back with HBA1c 6.7. BG before and after meal was in diabetic range. I tool a lot of care of my diet, especially sugar and oil intake and checked BG at home on regular basis. It gradually decreased. In 3 months my HBA1c decreased to 5.8. and after 4 and half months my BG both before and after meal is in non diabetic range. But I feel inflammation before and during passing urine. Could it be the reason of high level of sugar in urine? What test is required to check it?

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
General info from forums and diabetes organisations is that diabetics are at times more prone to infections happening and being slow to heal/settle. But there could be something else happening too.
Seeing your doctor for a urine test and check up can help sort out what is happening.

Reactions: Farzand Ali

Farzand Ali

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
General info from forums and diabetes organisations is that diabetics are at times more prone to infections happening and being slow to heal/settle. But there could be something else happening too.
Seeing your doctor for a urine test and check up can help sort out what is happening.
Thanks.