What have you eaten today? (Low carb forum)

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening all.

Happy anniversary @maglil55

Well, I am now officially on holiday. All packed and ready to fly in the morning. This may be last post for a while - will try and pop in from time to time. Otherwise back in a little over 2 weeks time.

Today was an OMAD day.

Dinner was lamb kleftico - leftovers from the original one, which I had stored in the freezer. Confirmed my view that original was best - even reheated. Dessert was extra thick double cream mixed with almond butter and Hotel Chocolat 100% buttons.

maglil55

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening all.

Well, I am now officially on holiday. All packed and ready to fly in the morning. This may be last post for a while - will try and pop in from time to time. Otherwise back in a little over 2 weeks time.

Today was an OMAD day.

Dinner was lamb kleftico - leftovers from the original one, which I had stored in the freezer. Confirmed my view that original was best - even reheated. Dessert was extra thick double cream mixed with almond butter and Hotel Chocolat 100% buttons.
Have a wonderful holiday.

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening all.

Today was an OMAD day.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday @Goonergal where are you jetting off too?

Reactions: Brunneria

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Americano coffee waiting to meet my cousin in Wetherspoons sitting outside in the glorious heat at 9.30am!
Lunch was at a bistro cafe. I just fancied tapas and a glass of wine in the sun whilst replying to a letter from my aunt. So I had chicken and chorizo kebabs (2) and halloumi cheese which normally comes grilled but seemed to be in bread crumbs so I had a real treat. 2 glasses of saivignon blanc.

At about 8pm I decided to have 3 large strawberries with full fat Greek yoghurt. Wasn't really hungry but don't want my weight to drop any lower.

Just sipping my coffee with cream in bed now on the forum.
Hi all looking after family puppy today good to see him and as per usual when took him for a very short shady walk on grass with water on hand we drew adoring crowds never knew how many friends you make when you walk a dog especially one who looks like a teddy!
Breakfast one boiled egg, one slice of LC bread and coffee with inulin
Lunch three seeded crispbreads with chicken liver pate followed by small slice of choc olive oil cake
Two pots of green tea with peppermint
Dinner chilli made with pork mince followed by strawberries and fage Greek yoghurt
I love the dog and haven't even seen it :)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening all.

Today was an OMAD day.

Have a fantastic holiday. Enjoy every second.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I love the dog and haven't even seen it :)
See pic just for you @Debandez
D22049EF-DBB7-4306-9DDC-ECFB3FEC1586.jpeg

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Bed 6.6 FBG 6.2. 43rd wedding anniversary today but still racing around as normal. Aqua this morning and going to take other brother (who's out of hospital now) to visit sister who feels well enough for visitors in between another aqua class and usual school pick ups. Painting still going on next door. It's an hour drive to sister's so I have to allow for the round trip to get back to pick up the grandsons.
Still hubby did get a big bouquet delivered so they are brightening the house.
B. Finally made @jayney27's halloumi thingies. Had 4 of them. Tassimo Americano grande with a dash of cream.
L. Back from aqua/swimming and had another 4 of the halloumi thingies. They are rather addictive. I could live on these and salami crisps quite easily.
D. Still rather hot so had the DD chipolte pork chop with the steamed green beans with the avocado mixed through.
@jayney27 - any word on the lo dough?
Happy anniversary it’s our 43rd in a couple of weeks too

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening all.

Today was an OMAD day.

Hi @Goonergal have a wonderful and well deserved holiday in America really envy you SAN Fran gather low carb is big there too so may well be very easy to eat out there. Hope flight good and have fun

Reactions: Brunneria

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
B: Coffee with double cream
L: small chicken salad with silverskin onions and a spoon of Tesco luxury coleslaw followed by full fat Greek yoghurt
D: SLOW COOKER throw it all in the pot and call it what you like! Chicken breast chorizo mushrooms onions potatoes (which I picked out for me) 2 tins chopped tomatoes mixed herbs garlic salt pepper. Served with rice for famiky and cauli rice for me. I really feel like I'm not missing out. Funny isn't it.
2 pieces of 85% choc with coffee and cream

Reactions: DJC3 and ianpspurs

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@maglil55 Happy Anniversary

That’s a fantastic photo @shelley262 he is gorgeous and I’m not surprised he draws a crowd. My husband is down in Cornwall at the mo dogsitting my daughter’s Great Dane, Melody. She also draws a crowd and people often ask to have their photo taken with her!

B: omelette filled with mushrooms, feta and spinach

L: Prawns with asparagus, rocket and avocado. Olive oil and acv dressing
5HC buttons 3 strawberries and a spoonful of extra thick cream.

Snack, after swimming, handful of pecan nuts.

D: salmon fillet with rocket and mayo. Chocolate chia pudding

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Breakfast: my usual low carb coconut ‘porridge’ with strawberries and cream washed down with a black coffee.
Lunch: halloumi chips, cauliflower, broccoli and celery salad followed by Greek yoghurt and raspberries.
Mid afternoon: Hartleys 10cal Jelly and a black coffee.
Dinner: cheese and mushroom omelette with cauliflower and broccoli salad followed by strawberries and Oppo ice cream.