What size feet does a Veo pump have?

LittleSue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
A shop nearby that's closing down is almost giving away kids socks. I want to get some to put my pump in when I wear a nightie. Haven't got my pump yet and knowing my luck the shop'll be closed down by the time I get it.

Does anyone know what size socks are best for a small Medtronic Veo (model 554)? Don't want to squash its toes :lol:

Thanks

sugar2

well, I have a accucek combo, so it probably has different size feet, but I have found that any baby sock will do, as longer as it is not trainer style. The really small ones are best for me, but it depends wheteher you want to cover it or hangit. Upto a shoe size 5 should be fine!

iHs

I've just taken my Combo out of its sock and it measures 5.5" long x 2.5" wide. I bought the type that has no ankle, it's just a straight towelling sock. Works quite well for me as it cushions the pump in the bottom part of my bra cup and is long enough to cover the black luer cartridge adaptor and about 1" of tubing.

You could also use your bra and bolus using the keyring remote that Medtronic give when it's not convenient to get pump out.