What Vitiligo signs and Symptoms varies?

johnruskin

Vitiligo signs and symptoms varies considerably from person-to-person. It is by far more perceptible in people with dark or tanned skinned. Some people may only acquire a handful of white dots which develops no further, while others develop larger white patches that join together affecting larger areas of the skin.

mandysimpkins

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I suffer from vitiligo too,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement treatment of experts, I have completely recuperated my health and I have become cheerful. I would like to share this with whoever has the same problems,you can talk to their doctors on the website of ( removed )

Last edited by a moderator:

mandysimpkins

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
plus, it is pure herb treatment, there is no side effect and no reoccurances, it is 100% safe. and can cure both root and symptoms of vitiligo. see more herb treatment on the website ( removed )

Last edited by a moderator:

anuja

My daughter wo is 8 yrs old also suffers from few autoimmune conditions and vitiligo is one of them.She has white patches on her knees.It started from a small spot but looks like it has been spreading recently.I will be contacting the Chinese hospital you have provided and hopefully she will get better. Thanks !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

mollycat1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
can`t think of any !
I have vitiligo ! Probably fpr 6 years or so before I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes - I have a twin sister with it too but she is type 1 and has had it since she was 4 years old ( I Had pernicious anaemia when I was 16 years old ) I think its all connected ! I must admit that its not got any worse since I was diagnosed though

ChesterDimass

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Listen to my story please! My name is Damon Petrovskii. I live in Russian Federation. My vitiligo was started when I was 19. So much times I've tryed to find a good cute or a just cute! And about 8 mouth ago I found page named "Vitilemna" and I though that it will help me and it does! I used the pill " vitilemna " and gel " vitilemna " and I started getting results ranging from 5th month! Treatment designed for 6 months. results are so quite for now!! I cant believe it! For real. U may not believe to me but it works. Maybe this cure isnt so cool for everybody but I think that everyone can try to use it. Thanks!