WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY SLEEP ?

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggh! (Can't you tell I used to read The Beano?) :lol:

From 2 - 7am last night, I woke up at least 12 times for no apparent reason. I'm not happy. :(

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Gracek, :)

I think you will find this is due to the disappointed result on X-Factor The little guy from Asda had no chance, because the song that was chosen for him was fixed to ensure he losses votes. ( according to my son).

Also it could be down to having a little too much tea or coffee with caffeine and of coarse you may have eaten too much of your nice snacks which made your stomach and brain work overtime.

Not happy is not too much of a problem as long as you keep everybody else Happy.

Recommendation For Tonight: buy a Beano comic and read before bedtime.
LADIES~4_largethumb.JPG
Roy :)

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Your son could be right. Sorry to all the James fans but I used to mute the TV when he came on to do his bit. I found his voice and style of delivery far too intense and depressing and after I'd heard him once I didn't want to hear him again because I didn't feel uplifted or happy after hearing him.

The man from ASDA, however, I feel has a truly natural singing voice with an incredible range and he knows how to use it to best effect I think. But I'm sure whether he won or not his talent will be snapped up. :)

Haven't seen a Beano in years. Is it still in print these days? :D

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Have a quick look at Beano on internet, there is some new info;

Roy, :)