1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Where to wear?

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by Emma_goff, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Emma_goff

Emma_goff · Newbie

Could someone please help me as i've been on the pump for a few months now, and tonight i would love to wear a dress, but don't know where to attatch my pump. HELP!!!

2. phoenix

phoenix Type 1 · Expert

It depends on how tight the dress is but you can try in the middle of your bra or make (too late to buy) some sort of garter. Neither is particularly accessible and can be a bit awkward if it starts beeping at you!

edited I just remembered this
    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/wheretowear/

3. diabetesgame

diabetesgame · Newbie

We just got a waist pump band from www.pumpwearinc.com my daughter loves it, they have ones for your leg also, check them out, some great stuff :p

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook