Who would you be?

Blondie153

I know we can't all be you Adrian as you are unique, a one off!!!
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1424182789.836323.jpg

Reactions: 9 people

Janiept

Expert
What a good question. I've been sitting here thinking about it and whoever I come up with has something about their life that I wouldn't like.
Going to have to ponder some more. There must be somebody :)

Reactions: 5 people

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I would be me with all my flaws and stresses, if I wasn't me and someone else was me they would have my family and my family are the best thing in my life so there's no better person to be than me!

Reactions: 9 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Am still thinking :bookworm: about this one .
I would like to do some real effective good in the world .

Like maybe be a head of state ?
That could change things for the better and greater
good for all mankind and animals and children .

I really don't like cruelty and hardship unfairly afflicted .:(

Janiept

Expert
Am still thinking :bookworm: about this one .
I would like to do some real effective good in the world .

Like maybe be a head of state ?
That could change things for the better and greater
good for all mankind and animals and children .

I really don't like cruelty and hardship unfairly afflicted .:(
Yes i'm with you on this one Anna, but heads of state? I can't think of any that really deserve much respect.
Maybe the Dalai Lama or the Pope but would I enjoy their lifestyles...................Hmmm. Still more thought required. You would think this would be easy wouldn't you :confused::)

Reactions: 2 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Yes i'm with you on this one Anna, but heads of state? I can't think of any that really deserve much respect.
Maybe the Dalai Lama or the Pope but would I enjoy their lifestyles...................Hmmm. Still more thought required. You would think this would be easy wouldn't you :confused::)
Mother Teresa :angelic: was very influencial but I cant keep as quiet or as full of grace as her .
Mr God would have some problems with me there .
A head of state can have the chance to speak and represent the people is more
my thing .
Am still thinking :bookworm: on this one ...

Blondie153

I'm still stuck myself. Love the fact that so many of you are happy just being you. Means you are happy with your lot. Can't ask for more than that. I would say me for the family and friends bit but a better me that would incorporate the good that we see in others.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
lol that's easy. I'd like to be someone beautiful and sexy - maybe Nicky Whelan, Joanna Krupa or Gemma Atkinson. I'd like to think and be like me, but look like one of them. :)

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Haha .....now that is a lovely thought :cool:
I remember winning the lottery millions once. I recorded the lottery numbers programme one week and kept hold of the recording. I then got a blank lottery ticket and filled in the winning numbers. 2 weeks later I was having a party at my house. As the time came to watch the lottery on tele I switched the video recorder on and started to tick off the numbers as they came out. Then as the last two balls were called out, I had a lot of acting to do, my friends were gathering around me and the bonus ball..........................number 6..................guess what? i had that too. They went hysterical, running into the street shouting their heads off. It was so funny, I was crying my eyes out. When they found out it was all a joke, I got carried out on to the lawn and had gallons of lager poured over me. We still have a laugh about it when we meet.:D

Reactions: 5 people

Blondie153

lol that's easy. I'd like to be someone beautiful and sexy - maybe Nicky Whelan, Joanna Krupa or Gemma Atkinson. I'd like to think and be like me, but look like one of them. :)
Zand, to somebody you do look as good as them and they have the added bonus of knowing you!

Blondie153

I remember winning the lottery millions once. I recorded the lottery numbers programme one week and kept hold of the recording. I then got a blank lottery ticket and filled in the winning numbers. 2 weeks later I was having a party at my house. As the time came to watch the lottery on tele I switched the video recorder on and started to tick off the numbers as they came out. Then as the last two balls were called out, I had a lot of acting to do, my friends were gathering around me and the bonus ball..........................number 6..................guess what? i had that too. They went hysterical, running into the street shouting their heads off. It was so funny, I was crying my eyes out. When they found out it was all a joke, I got carried out on to the lawn and had gallons of lager poured over me. We still have a laugh about it when we meet.:D
Adrian you are some Craic!!!