WOOHOO we have a pin up in the forum

ChocFish

Oh Fergus!!!

Guys and Gals - you HAVE to get hold of this months copy of SWEET magazine, you will be o;awetjld mfvcxo0p;lrwsfdx,mv ooops 'drooling' I meant, just like me, I slipped off the wet keyboard just now, he is gorgeous!!!

A carb free treat there...on a serious note a huge THANK YOU Fergus for being so helpful and encouraging to everyone in this forum, a shining example to every diabetic (though of course I am serious about those looks too, just shows what low carb can do for us, doesnt it)

All the best

Karen

Ohhhhh wooo I have come over all dizzy, all your fault Fergus :) :) :)

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Ok Fergus,you been hiding your light under a bushel then!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Settle Choccie!It'll send your BS up all that lust! :lol: :lol:

ChocFish

If you had seen what I have seen you would know where I am coming from, wait till Eddie sees the pic, oh there will be a few people drooling up and down the country, mark my words :)

Its a real life advertisement for low carbing

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Are you inferring that Eddie will drool over a pic of Fergus!!? I don't think he's that way inclined!! :lol: :lol:

ChocFish

Trust me, EVERYONE, regardless of s-e-x-u-a-l orientation will not be able to help but drool over Fergus...

I think he will need someone to protect him, he will be swamped with people falling at his feet, I am more than happy to become his personal bodyguard, get the magazine Sue and you will want to assist me.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Think you've got a cyber stalker,Fergus!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately no one sells 'Sweet' magazine up here so I will just have to imagine,Karen.