woop woop party weekend.

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
After a not quite so good week and poss of more news either good or bad after scan tomorowmorning. tomorow afternoon sees :clap: the start of the party weekend with the back street heros magazine crew at B.S.H XTREME custom bike show at donington park. Its gona be legendary. I will stay low carb food but the alcoholic ginger beer and red wine are definatly on the menu . If your in the area and into bikes you gota come. Bikes babes booze & behaving badly what more can you ask for. :evil: :twisted:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
hehe, you have a great one mate and try to forget the woes, i dont do bikes but if there are any biker babes that like fat ugly old married blokes send em my way :)

Netty70

Shame would of liked that
am off to Blackpool for a hen party weekend
God help Blackpool lol
We're stopping in a really posh hotel am damm sure us northern birds are gonna get barred lol
Hope you and andy both have a fab weekend :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
Hope everyone has a wonderfully wild weekend. I know im gonna! !!!!! And it sounds like netty is aswell :clap: . If its anything like 2 weeks ago hm well I know there are pics and I know atleast 2 magazines have them. One of which I occasionally do a bit for and the editor owes me some revenge after a pick I surculated a couple of years ago lol. So im guessing an incident involving a great deal of alcohol a platic chair a roll of gimp tape and a single chip may just be photographically portraid . Its all good though and I already have some revenge of my own in the pipe line lol.

Netty70

whompa73 said:
Hope everyone has a wonderfully wild weekend. I know im gonna! !!!!! And it sounds like netty is aswell :clap: . If its anything like 2 weeks ago hm well I know there are pics and I know atleast 2 magazines have them. One of which I occasionally do a bit for and the editor owes me some revenge after a pick I surculated a couple of years ago lol. So im guessing an incident involving a great deal of alcohol a platic chair a roll of gimp tape and a single chip may just be photographically portraid . Its all good though and I already have some revenge of my own in the pipe line lol.

Tape a chip and a chair ????? The mind boggles lol

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
Ok should have said involving me a roll of gimp tape a chair and a single chip ( and quite a few drunken bikers)
I may not drink or party often but when I do I like it wild

Netty70

whompa73 said:
Ok should have said involving me a roll of gimp tape a chair and a single chip ( and quite a few drunken bikers)
I may not drink or party often but when I do I like it wild

I think you should stop now cause your making it sound worse lol

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
I do have to say that by this point (2am ish) things had not gone entirely to plan :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_221769198062631.jpeg
    IMG_221769198062631.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 564

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
BRILLIANT!!!! :lol:

Have a great weekend of hellraising!! :D

Wish I still had my bike or I'd be there too!

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
Blood test (check) scan ( sat in waiting room so check) next stop bike and partying extravaganza! ! Woop woop paaaarrrrttaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

Thommothebear

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My biking days were over a long time ago, but love any kind of motorsport so will be with you in spirit (and beer, somebody very considerately is laying on a 3 day beer festival within staggering distance of my cave)

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
Scan went fairly ok siad fatty/enlargment of liver was informed of somthing liver wise this morning by nurse but told nothing to worry about at mo so not doing. Seemed slightly conserned with right kidney but didnt givee much away but know kidney probs any way. Pancras seems ok on scan which is what I was realy worried about . Still dont know why it sticks out but seems as though for the moment at least it not a real problem . So all good really :eh: :eh: :D . But for you low carbers and dieters out there turn away now. Coz I am having a holiday breskfast