Would you like to play 'Who Are They'? Give it a look.....

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Whelks,winkles... All crustaceous seafood except prawns. Can't do crab.lobster or scallops.
Don't like the way they are killed and cooked. Save our Scallops. SOS !!!
Also HATE evaporated milk.
Morning Quizzlings.

I participate in the quiz thread called 'Who Are They' created by Wee Willie in 2013. Myself and a few other stalwarts do the guessing of pics of celebrities,singers,actors and actresses and interesting people. They can be alive or dead. They can be incredibly easy or when Willie did it they were that much harder as he was a wizard of the cryptic clue and he had the knack and the software to 'play with the pictures' which also made our brains tick away nicely.
Willie sadly is unwell at the moment and has asked if we would take the reins for a while. The idea is the winner puts a picture up but this isn't a rule as someone else will always do he honours if you don't want to do it yourself.

All you have to do is take a guess at who the picture is of. You can ask for clues if you want,

This mornings' picture donated by the lovely Opalshards is a pretty easy one and I just thought I would invite any interested persons along to take a guess, If you are right you win one of an array of wonderful virtual prizes. You don't have to put another picture up as I said but if you want to give it a bash one of us will give you a hand,

WARNING, This game can be very addictive. Play at your own risk. Fun is assured.

Zola.

Willie. Get well soon.

Reactions: 2 people

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Whelks,winkles... All crustaceous seafood except prawns. Can't do crab.lobster or scallops.
Don't like the way they are killed and cooked. Save our Scallops. SOS !!!
Also HATE evaporated milk.

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Yes I will play the game .